View Single Post
BrianYFD
07-03-2007, 05:57 PM

This show is by far the best i have ever been to. Tool has clearly proven that they are the most talented and gifted musicians/artists in the world. The visuals alone were worth the ticket price. The venue is small but made for a close setting. there is not a bad seat in the place. The crowd seemed into the entire show. it was great when maynard let the crowd sing during vicarious. Fortysix & 2, 10,000 days and lateralus were my favorites, but the whole show was just incredible. I did not want it to end. I hope they do come back to youngstown. The band seemed like they had a good time also. Cant wait for the next show and album.
Old 07-03-2007, 05:57 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/01 - Youngstown, OH

This show is by far the best i have ever been to. Tool has clearly proven that they are the most talented and gifted musicians/artists in the world. The visuals alone were worth the ticket price. The venue is small but made for a close setting. there is not a bad seat in the place. The crowd seemed into the entire show. it was great when maynard let the crowd sing during vicarious. Fortysix & 2, 10,000 days and lateralus were my favorites, but the whole show was just incredible. I did not want it to end. I hope they do come back to youngstown. The band seemed like they had a good time also. Cant wait for the next show and album.
OFFLINE |