View Single Post
AenimaToolGirl's Avatar AenimaToolGirl
06-27-2007, 11:09 PM

This was my first (hopefully not my last!!!) tool show!!! I am from sioux falls (SD) and had bout my tickets for the sioux city show the minute they went on sale and wouldnt you figure...cancelled (damn you canada!) so natuarally i exchanged them (wouldnt have missed them for the world!!) I actually brought my boyfriend-huge tool fanatic, he exposed me to their amazingness. I have nothing to compare it to so i thought it was the most amazing thing ever! its one of those things everyone should see before they die in my opinion.
i was in the 3rd row of 201 which was way better than i thought it would be. we were far away but could see EVERYTHING. (except the pics of danny on the drums :-( ) the only sucky thing about sitting up there was that no one seemed to be into it. i was totally rocking it out (sitting ofcouse, steep ass seats!) well, there was the underage girl who got ahold of beer and was creating her own personal mosh in her seat..but the effort was appreciated (damn avril livene wannabes...)
lateralus was absolutley amazing! i was tickled during the drum solo how adam was just plucking away and messing with stuff at the same time..he did pretty awesome (me and my bf play that part; him guitar, me bass...loved it!)
i agree with runnergirl - i teared up when they all hugged. i mean, its good to see such a strong relationship after so long. they are sooo amazing together!
TimDrakeMN-awesome pics! thanks alot
Old 06-27-2007, 11:09 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

This was my first (hopefully not my last!!!) tool show!!! I am from sioux falls (SD) and had bout my tickets for the sioux city show the minute they went on sale and wouldnt you figure...cancelled (damn you canada!) so natuarally i exchanged them (wouldnt have missed them for the world!!) I actually brought my boyfriend-huge tool fanatic, he exposed me to their amazingness. I have nothing to compare it to so i thought it was the most amazing thing ever! its one of those things everyone should see before they die in my opinion.
i was in the 3rd row of 201 which was way better than i thought it would be. we were far away but could see EVERYTHING. (except the pics of danny on the drums :-( ) the only sucky thing about sitting up there was that no one seemed to be into it. i was totally rocking it out (sitting ofcouse, steep ass seats!) well, there was the underage girl who got ahold of beer and was creating her own personal mosh in her seat..but the effort was appreciated (damn avril livene wannabes...)
lateralus was absolutley amazing! i was tickled during the drum solo how adam was just plucking away and messing with stuff at the same time..he did pretty awesome (me and my bf play that part; him guitar, me bass...loved it!)
i agree with runnergirl - i teared up when they all hugged. i mean, its good to see such a strong relationship after so long. they are sooo amazing together!
TimDrakeMN-awesome pics! thanks alot
OFFLINE |