View Single Post
deetonisblack's Avatar deetonisblack
06-27-2007, 04:53 AM

The only thing that could have ruined this concert for me was my drunken girlfriend. She is so fucking irritating. TOOL put on an amazing show. Flood was awesome. I did not think that they were gonna play the long intro to Flood, but they did. It was fucking awesome. The music was spot on. They show was great. I just did not have any fun, because of the bitch that I call girlfriend. To the person in SECTION 105 ROW 23, I was in that same section and row. You may have heard us bitching at each other, unless it was drowned out by those ass holes screaming during wings for marie.
Old 06-27-2007, 04:53 AM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

The only thing that could have ruined this concert for me was my drunken girlfriend. She is so fucking irritating. TOOL put on an amazing show. Flood was awesome. I did not think that they were gonna play the long intro to Flood, but they did. It was fucking awesome. The music was spot on. They show was great. I just did not have any fun, because of the bitch that I call girlfriend. To the person in SECTION 105 ROW 23, I was in that same section and row. You may have heard us bitching at each other, unless it was drowned out by those ass holes screaming during wings for marie.