View Single Post
JAF's Avatar JAF
06-25-2007, 05:43 PM

Was there...4th row lower seating
In summary, the show was amazing. Very much better than I thought It would be which is defiantly saying something because I had HUGE expectations from the golden crown of my music preferences.
Yes, Maynard got pissed because some ass threw a CD on stage...(why would you even? he gonna sign it and throw it back to you? I THINK NOT)...
REGARDLESS, it was amazing, all lights and lasers were in amazing sync with the ridiculously technical and complicated music. All that, in conjunction with the multiple projectors playing some of the most psychedelic images you'll ever see, made the show completely saturate ever multiple senses and left you wondering just what exactly it was you just experienced.
I wouldn't go on some mindless crusade saying that Maynard now despises Peoria...there's gonna be those assholes (like the one's who throw stuff on stage) wherever you go.
Old 06-25-2007, 05:43 PM   #37
JAF
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

Was there...4th row lower seating
In summary, the show was amazing. Very much better than I thought It would be which is defiantly saying something because I had HUGE expectations from the golden crown of my music preferences.
Yes, Maynard got pissed because some ass threw a CD on stage...(why would you even? he gonna sign it and throw it back to you? I THINK NOT)...
REGARDLESS, it was amazing, all lights and lasers were in amazing sync with the ridiculously technical and complicated music. All that, in conjunction with the multiple projectors playing some of the most psychedelic images you'll ever see, made the show completely saturate ever multiple senses and left you wondering just what exactly it was you just experienced.
I wouldn't go on some mindless crusade saying that Maynard now despises Peoria...there's gonna be those assholes (like the one's who throw stuff on stage) wherever you go.