View Single Post
shab's Avatar shab
06-25-2007, 07:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNeSaW View Post
here's the review from the Hamilton newspaper, just thought I'd share the link...

http://www.thespec.com/Entertainment/article/211466
what a complete dumbass. giving the usual "I've been there since Aenima" crap and not even knowing what the music represents. She's saying that they are generally considered to be prog rock, but if she's unable to see the progressive elements in this album and only pick out noise as a definition, she must be lying to herself completely by stating that she used to "listen" to tool. I'm sure just like others, she thought it was "cool" at the time and only "heard" it, and therefore to this date cannot look past the superficial definitions,.. noise, muffled guitars. wow great way to describe a fucking rock band, what a genius, noise and guitars. I thought Tool was about the 9 minute silence solos, I must have been wrong.
Even if I were to write a review of a Britney Spears concert, I'd try to be objective instead of giving a totally sensless acount of myself that is irrelevant and superficial. Bad move buddy, what a shitty review.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:07 AM   #35
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNeSaW View Post
here's the review from the Hamilton newspaper, just thought I'd share the link...

http://www.thespec.com/Entertainment/article/211466
what a complete dumbass. giving the usual "I've been there since Aenima" crap and not even knowing what the music represents. She's saying that they are generally considered to be prog rock, but if she's unable to see the progressive elements in this album and only pick out noise as a definition, she must be lying to herself completely by stating that she used to "listen" to tool. I'm sure just like others, she thought it was "cool" at the time and only "heard" it, and therefore to this date cannot look past the superficial definitions,.. noise, muffled guitars. wow great way to describe a fucking rock band, what a genius, noise and guitars. I thought Tool was about the 9 minute silence solos, I must have been wrong.
Even if I were to write a review of a Britney Spears concert, I'd try to be objective instead of giving a totally sensless acount of myself that is irrelevant and superficial. Bad move buddy, what a shitty review.
OFFLINE |