View Single Post
HawaiianPig's Avatar HawaiianPig
06-24-2007, 11:40 PM

Great show. Crowd fucking sucked.

So many people around me were not into it at all, my entire section was sitting, people were lounging around at the back of the pit walking in and out, the enthusiasm during the break was horrible, though we at least managed to get a full set of lighters out for a split second. No one in my entire section was cheering except for this one drunk chick, who decided to do most of her cheering during Wings Part 1 and 2.

The show itself, great start, when it kicked off with Jambi, I was surprised to see Stinkfist follow up (haven't been following the setlists). The extended versions never fail to fill my pants with manlove. Every song was great, but I was a little disappointed with Rosetta Stoned (maynard's vocals were drowned out almost entirely).

The Molson Amphitheatre show was definitely an all around better show; a shame I had shitty seats for it. I remember during the break at that one we all went insane, this time around I found myself dieing to get the energy up but not feeling it; the crowd really wasn't there to see a Tool show. Stand up, get into it a bit, stop lounging around the doorway waiting for the song to end (or for the lighter parts to kick in) to run for another beer. Show the band that you're there to see them. Someone above ragged on Maynard for not interacting with the crowd much; well, I don't blame him, they didn't deserve it.

Let's hope by July 9th people get their shit together. At least the show was great, just a shame to see it was largely unappreciated.

Last edited by HawaiianPig; 06-24-2007 at 11:44 PM..
Old 06-24-2007, 11:40 PM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

Great show. Crowd fucking sucked.

So many people around me were not into it at all, my entire section was sitting, people were lounging around at the back of the pit walking in and out, the enthusiasm during the break was horrible, though we at least managed to get a full set of lighters out for a split second. No one in my entire section was cheering except for this one drunk chick, who decided to do most of her cheering during Wings Part 1 and 2.

The show itself, great start, when it kicked off with Jambi, I was surprised to see Stinkfist follow up (haven't been following the setlists). The extended versions never fail to fill my pants with manlove. Every song was great, but I was a little disappointed with Rosetta Stoned (maynard's vocals were drowned out almost entirely).

The Molson Amphitheatre show was definitely an all around better show; a shame I had shitty seats for it. I remember during the break at that one we all went insane, this time around I found myself dieing to get the energy up but not feeling it; the crowd really wasn't there to see a Tool show. Stand up, get into it a bit, stop lounging around the doorway waiting for the song to end (or for the lighter parts to kick in) to run for another beer. Show the band that you're there to see them. Someone above ragged on Maynard for not interacting with the crowd much; well, I don't blame him, they didn't deserve it.

Let's hope by July 9th people get their shit together. At least the show was great, just a shame to see it was largely unappreciated.

Last edited by HawaiianPig; 06-24-2007 at 11:44 PM..
OFFLINE |