View Single Post
iwishimay
06-24-2007, 09:59 PM

flawless performance. communication between danny, justin and adam was spot on. i was reeeeally hoping for flood or pushit but i guess right in two was an acceptable compromise. also glad they found maynard's volume for the last half of the show. although i was expecting him to be drowned out for a lot of the more vocally demanding songs. and regarding the lateralus drum solo...fucking crazyyyy. wouldn't have missed danny's sonic mayhem for anything.

on an unrelated note, i saw at least 5 girls get carried out, after presumably collapsing. c'mon copps, for a band like tool, break out the AC a little more than once every 45 minutes.

other than that, can't wait for the 9th!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:59 PM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/24 - Hamilton, Ontario - Copps Coliseum

flawless performance. communication between danny, justin and adam was spot on. i was reeeeally hoping for flood or pushit but i guess right in two was an acceptable compromise. also glad they found maynard's volume for the last half of the show. although i was expecting him to be drowned out for a lot of the more vocally demanding songs. and regarding the lateralus drum solo...fucking crazyyyy. wouldn't have missed danny's sonic mayhem for anything.

on an unrelated note, i saw at least 5 girls get carried out, after presumably collapsing. c'mon copps, for a band like tool, break out the AC a little more than once every 45 minutes.

other than that, can't wait for the 9th!
OFFLINE |