View Single Post
Benjees82
06-22-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemunkyz View Post
Sicko's exist everywhere, they cancelled because "someone" had the flu. Besides, Maynard has said before how much he loves playing in Madison.
Also, two guys digging up a body isn't as bad as a WHOLE inbred state.
And yes, you have to deal with some shit at concerts, but the best I've dealt with are here in Madison. Even going as far away as Green Bay can make a crowd suck. However, I am not the only one I've heard say that that was the worst crowd they've ever experienced. And where did it happen to be? I rest my case.

Besides, I didn't mean it to be an insult to every Iowan. Those of you who were actually respectful, and are true TOOL fans, I apologize, and you should know who you are. However, most of the crowd was not comprised of people like that.
I wasn't on the floor, but where I was, EVERYONE, and I mean, EVERYONE, was very respectful and into the show. No douchebags in sight. The jackasses moshing during Wings and throwing shit on stage were VERY few and far between. It is totally unfair to say the crowd sucked when in truth, 98% of the people there did ZERO stupid shit. If you have read any of the Peoria reviews, you'd quit bitching and be happy that the handful of retards in Cedar Rapids at least didn't do anything to TOTALLY PISS OFF Maynard and essentially ruin a show. We got a GREAT show.

Yes, Madison hosts some EXCELLENT concerts. I've had some awesome experiences there. And, the crowd in Cedar Rapids on Tuesday night, was every bit as good as any I've seen in Madison. The crowds were equally good. This "pissing contest" of whose town has cooler people is ridiculous. Why measure dicks when we should be basking in the afterglow of the best concert I've personally ever been to? Let's just leave it at that.

Peace out.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:29 AM   #29
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/19 - Cedar Rapids, IA - US Cellular Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemunkyz View Post
Sicko's exist everywhere, they cancelled because "someone" had the flu. Besides, Maynard has said before how much he loves playing in Madison.
Also, two guys digging up a body isn't as bad as a WHOLE inbred state.
And yes, you have to deal with some shit at concerts, but the best I've dealt with are here in Madison. Even going as far away as Green Bay can make a crowd suck. However, I am not the only one I've heard say that that was the worst crowd they've ever experienced. And where did it happen to be? I rest my case.

Besides, I didn't mean it to be an insult to every Iowan. Those of you who were actually respectful, and are true TOOL fans, I apologize, and you should know who you are. However, most of the crowd was not comprised of people like that.
I wasn't on the floor, but where I was, EVERYONE, and I mean, EVERYONE, was very respectful and into the show. No douchebags in sight. The jackasses moshing during Wings and throwing shit on stage were VERY few and far between. It is totally unfair to say the crowd sucked when in truth, 98% of the people there did ZERO stupid shit. If you have read any of the Peoria reviews, you'd quit bitching and be happy that the handful of retards in Cedar Rapids at least didn't do anything to TOTALLY PISS OFF Maynard and essentially ruin a show. We got a GREAT show.

Yes, Madison hosts some EXCELLENT concerts. I've had some awesome experiences there. And, the crowd in Cedar Rapids on Tuesday night, was every bit as good as any I've seen in Madison. The crowds were equally good. This "pissing contest" of whose town has cooler people is ridiculous. Why measure dicks when we should be basking in the afterglow of the best concert I've personally ever been to? Let's just leave it at that.

Peace out.