View Single Post
johnnyjihad87
06-21-2007, 07:30 AM

I agree with you guys 100%. I guess it was a mistake to get floor tickets because idiots don't know anything about being at a concert. I'm just going to start getting seats if I ever go to a concert again that is. I go to a pretty good amount of concerts, I have seen worse crowds but they just seem to get worse everytime I go to a show. This just left a bad taste in my mouth for concerts. I'm so upset on how the crowd acted which caused the band to act like they didn't even want to play for us or even be there at all. I couldn't get into the music at all being up front because the crowd was so terrible and like I said, it was like the band didn't even want to be there but I guess I can't really blame them at all.
It was a cd that was thrown durring Stinkfist, Maynard picked it up, said a few words, then threw it down and later stomped it with his mic stand.
The whole show wasn't bad, there were Definitely some high lights of the night, mainly being Lateralus. Right in Two was ok but I was hoping for Flood.
Old 06-21-2007, 07:30 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

I agree with you guys 100%. I guess it was a mistake to get floor tickets because idiots don't know anything about being at a concert. I'm just going to start getting seats if I ever go to a concert again that is. I go to a pretty good amount of concerts, I have seen worse crowds but they just seem to get worse everytime I go to a show. This just left a bad taste in my mouth for concerts. I'm so upset on how the crowd acted which caused the band to act like they didn't even want to play for us or even be there at all. I couldn't get into the music at all being up front because the crowd was so terrible and like I said, it was like the band didn't even want to be there but I guess I can't really blame them at all.
It was a cd that was thrown durring Stinkfist, Maynard picked it up, said a few words, then threw it down and later stomped it with his mic stand.
The whole show wasn't bad, there were Definitely some high lights of the night, mainly being Lateralus. Right in Two was ok but I was hoping for Flood.
OFFLINE |