View Single Post
tigris9
06-20-2007, 09:47 PM

Good show for the most part.

This was my first time seeing them in concert, and the civic center really isn't the best venue for acoustics, but they really did sound amazing. Wings 1 & 2 were awesome live!!! I love them even more now.

Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned were probably my favorites of the evening, but Lateralus with Melt Banana was insane!!

Even though the concert was around an hour and fifty minutes, I wish the guys would have played at least 1 or 2 more songs. They played absolutely nothing from Undertow, and from what I've been reading they have been playin Flood recently. Not tonight, though. Maybe it was because of the mother*#$@$! who threw sh#t on stage during Stinkfist.

Only thing I didn't like was being close to the mosh area and getting beer spilled on me. Otherwise, great show!!!
Old 06-20-2007, 09:47 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/20 - Peoria, IL - Peoria Civic Center

Good show for the most part.

This was my first time seeing them in concert, and the civic center really isn't the best venue for acoustics, but they really did sound amazing. Wings 1 & 2 were awesome live!!! I love them even more now.

Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned were probably my favorites of the evening, but Lateralus with Melt Banana was insane!!

Even though the concert was around an hour and fifty minutes, I wish the guys would have played at least 1 or 2 more songs. They played absolutely nothing from Undertow, and from what I've been reading they have been playin Flood recently. Not tonight, though. Maybe it was because of the mother*#$@$! who threw sh#t on stage during Stinkfist.

Only thing I didn't like was being close to the mosh area and getting beer spilled on me. Otherwise, great show!!!
OFFLINE |