View Single Post
Ross
06-19-2007, 03:29 PM

Alrighty then, this was my 4th show, 3rd since May 11. Sat front row seat 3 right in front of Justin. I have had mixed feelings about this show, it was awesome to see the band from the front row an experience I will never ever forget. With that being said I was a little disappointed about the setlist I was really hoping for Pushit but I am not going to bitch about it because Right in Two kicked fucking ass. I thoughtas a whole they were better in the OKC when I seen them there. Maybe I am the only one who felt this but I kinda thought Maynard lost interest during Schism, the show was going so good till Schism. Now I am not saying the show sucked after Schism just thought MJK lost interest. I was really surprised to see Adam so into the show so early. Past experiences seeing the band, Adam doesn't start grooving till later in the show. But right when Jambi kicked off he looked like he was really enjoying it and getting into it. First time to see a Tool show from the right side (Justin's side) and was really impressed by both Justin and Danny. I really do not think I need to comment on Danny's performance the man is FOCUSED. I will say that I do like to watch the show from in the seats, front row was awesome it really felt like you were connected to the band on a personal level. Like I said earlier something I will NEVER EVER forget, truly amazing. But watching the show from the seats is better in my opinion. Get to see more of the laser show and visuals from an elevated seat. But it was a great show even thought I felt MJK lost interest. Extended Stinkfist is fucking awesome. And oh yea I know some people behind my buddy and I were really pist when the show was over and MJK threw his water bottle and you guys probably thought you were going to get it till my buddy hoped on his chair and snatched it out of mid air hahahahhahahahahahahahaha. That was hilarious, the look on their face was priceless. And the to the stupid fuck with the laser pointer, LEAVE THAT SHIT AT HOME.

Last edited by Ross; 06-19-2007 at 06:07 PM..
Old 06-19-2007, 03:29 PM   #11
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/16 - Cape Girardeau, MO - Show Me Center

Alrighty then, this was my 4th show, 3rd since May 11. Sat front row seat 3 right in front of Justin. I have had mixed feelings about this show, it was awesome to see the band from the front row an experience I will never ever forget. With that being said I was a little disappointed about the setlist I was really hoping for Pushit but I am not going to bitch about it because Right in Two kicked fucking ass. I thoughtas a whole they were better in the OKC when I seen them there. Maybe I am the only one who felt this but I kinda thought Maynard lost interest during Schism, the show was going so good till Schism. Now I am not saying the show sucked after Schism just thought MJK lost interest. I was really surprised to see Adam so into the show so early. Past experiences seeing the band, Adam doesn't start grooving till later in the show. But right when Jambi kicked off he looked like he was really enjoying it and getting into it. First time to see a Tool show from the right side (Justin's side) and was really impressed by both Justin and Danny. I really do not think I need to comment on Danny's performance the man is FOCUSED. I will say that I do like to watch the show from in the seats, front row was awesome it really felt like you were connected to the band on a personal level. Like I said earlier something I will NEVER EVER forget, truly amazing. But watching the show from the seats is better in my opinion. Get to see more of the laser show and visuals from an elevated seat. But it was a great show even thought I felt MJK lost interest. Extended Stinkfist is fucking awesome. And oh yea I know some people behind my buddy and I were really pist when the show was over and MJK threw his water bottle and you guys probably thought you were going to get it till my buddy hoped on his chair and snatched it out of mid air hahahahhahahahahahahahaha. That was hilarious, the look on their face was priceless. And the to the stupid fuck with the laser pointer, LEAVE THAT SHIT AT HOME.

Last edited by Ross; 06-19-2007 at 06:07 PM..
OFFLINE |