View Single Post
b-nutz
06-06-2007, 10:51 AM

Hmm.. I need to drink less beer (?!) at shows I think. After listening to Flood just now (again), my roomie and I are pretty stumped as to how we heard a different song at the same show!

/shrug

To add to my initial review, I'd like to also comment on the venue. Seats on the floor suck. I don't know if this is something that the band Tool itself prefers, but I don't care. You don't tie thousands of metal chairs together and bolt them down and force people to sit in them at a freakin' rock show. I was very disappointed that I couldn't stand amongst a sweaty group of people slamming off one another to one of my favorite aggressive bands. With that said, the sound setup and the vantage points of the venue was great. I don't feel as comfortable grooving and dancing like a moron amongst a bunch of people standing at their assigned seats, but I do it anyway.
Old 06-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

Hmm.. I need to drink less beer (?!) at shows I think. After listening to Flood just now (again), my roomie and I are pretty stumped as to how we heard a different song at the same show!

/shrug

To add to my initial review, I'd like to also comment on the venue. Seats on the floor suck. I don't know if this is something that the band Tool itself prefers, but I don't care. You don't tie thousands of metal chairs together and bolt them down and force people to sit in them at a freakin' rock show. I was very disappointed that I couldn't stand amongst a sweaty group of people slamming off one another to one of my favorite aggressive bands. With that said, the sound setup and the vantage points of the venue was great. I don't feel as comfortable grooving and dancing like a moron amongst a bunch of people standing at their assigned seats, but I do it anyway.
OFFLINE |