View Single Post
Phosphorescent Button's Avatar Phosphorescent Button
06-05-2007, 11:18 PM

Wow. Clearly an insane performance. I hope Albany will get the same treatment in July.

I've come to a strong conclusion...cities that appeal to Maynard's "country boner" are going to get the best shows of the tour. It's clear that Maynard's mood will always determine the quality of the performance. He seems to be in his element down south.

I've been fortunate. I saw the debut of Wings in L.A. 9/7/06 and the debut of Pushit in San Diego, now this. What's next? I'm praying for H, Eulogy, or the Grudge in Albany. But sadly Albany won't appeal to Maynard's country boner, so I'm screwed.
Old 06-05-2007, 11:18 PM   #8
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/05 - Greenville, SC - Bi-Lo Center

Wow. Clearly an insane performance. I hope Albany will get the same treatment in July.

I've come to a strong conclusion...cities that appeal to Maynard's "country boner" are going to get the best shows of the tour. It's clear that Maynard's mood will always determine the quality of the performance. He seems to be in his element down south.

I've been fortunate. I saw the debut of Wings in L.A. 9/7/06 and the debut of Pushit in San Diego, now this. What's next? I'm praying for H, Eulogy, or the Grudge in Albany. But sadly Albany won't appeal to Maynard's country boner, so I'm screwed.
OFFLINE |