View Single Post
headlessjo
05-29-2007, 04:21 PM

absolutely incredible. sec 101 row n. amazing seats. originally had seats in sec 204, and was lucky to get those on the day tickets went on sale. out of curiosity, i checked ticketmaster again a week before the show and was able to get sec 101. i guess the fuckin scalpers had the tix tied up when they went on sale. anyway, no complaints about this event of epic proportions. sat around cool people, no drunk redneck douchebags around me. i was at the deluge back in '01, and i was excited that maynard remembered. the lasers were spectacular, though i imagine they could be better seen from farther back. kinski was surprisingly good. the whole snowing popcorn thing was pretty damn cool. does anyone know if that was maynard sweeping the stage in the costume? his body language made me think it could have been him. definately worth the 6 year wait, and i hope to see them again in atl next week.

fyi: tool fans should check out myspace.com/chalkrock
Old 05-29-2007, 04:21 PM   #38
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

absolutely incredible. sec 101 row n. amazing seats. originally had seats in sec 204, and was lucky to get those on the day tickets went on sale. out of curiosity, i checked ticketmaster again a week before the show and was able to get sec 101. i guess the fuckin scalpers had the tix tied up when they went on sale. anyway, no complaints about this event of epic proportions. sat around cool people, no drunk redneck douchebags around me. i was at the deluge back in '01, and i was excited that maynard remembered. the lasers were spectacular, though i imagine they could be better seen from farther back. kinski was surprisingly good. the whole snowing popcorn thing was pretty damn cool. does anyone know if that was maynard sweeping the stage in the costume? his body language made me think it could have been him. definately worth the 6 year wait, and i hope to see them again in atl next week.

fyi: tool fans should check out myspace.com/chalkrock
OFFLINE |