Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two (Intension intro)
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with guys from King Crimson)
Vicarious

Wonderful show. This show and the San Antonio were both extremely great performances. Not many people were too fond of the opening bands but I enjoyed them tremendously. Especially Kinski (gotta love a chick bass player...wearing black) and if anyone knows the name of the songlist from Kinski please post. Anyways it was Tool so there's not much more to be said than what has already been said. Like the San Antonio show I got issued a totally different ticket after getting to the arena. My ticket was for Sect. 101, but instead, because of the big screen in the way I got a ticket in the back floor section. Man - can't beat that. That arena was alive. Great experience, Thanks Tool.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:07 PM   #27
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

[QUOTE=paraflux;1895623]Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two (Intension intro)
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with guys from King Crimson)
Vicarious

Wonderful show. This show and the San Antonio were both extremely great performances. Not many people were too fond of the opening bands but I enjoyed them tremendously. Especially Kinski (gotta love a chick bass player...wearing black) and if anyone knows the name of the songlist from Kinski please post. Anyways it was Tool so there's not much more to be said than what has already been said. Like the San Antonio show I got issued a totally different ticket after getting to the arena. My ticket was for Sect. 101, but instead, because of the big screen in the way I got a ticket in the back floor section. Man - can't beat that. That arena was alive. Great experience, Thanks Tool.
OFFLINE |