View Single Post
pathforksfinest
05-28-2007, 08:52 AM

set list is up, so i wont be redundant. this was the 7th time i've seen tool, first time at ths venue, which was a remarkable venue, very beautiful. the band was tight tonight, and they sounded much heavier than last fall when i saw them. the three extended versions were really good. had seen the stinkfist one before, but dont think he did the "white lines" part this time, tell me if i am wrong. the entende schism was bad, in a good way. 2nd time i had see pushit, was hoping or right in two, but pushit is so good. the laser show was better in the open than in an arena, felt like i could reah up in the air and grab them. but i was drunk too, so... but all in all another stellar performance, and by the way, glad they did an encore, but even if they hadnt, i wouldnt have bitched, and neither should anybody else, be happy u even get to see them, cause in thirty years this is the band that people will ask about "did u see tool live?" would u have bitched after a zeppelin show back in the day, come on, of course they're gonna be shit u dont see, because their catalog is so good, u r not gonna get every song.
Old 05-28-2007, 08:52 AM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

set list is up, so i wont be redundant. this was the 7th time i've seen tool, first time at ths venue, which was a remarkable venue, very beautiful. the band was tight tonight, and they sounded much heavier than last fall when i saw them. the three extended versions were really good. had seen the stinkfist one before, but dont think he did the "white lines" part this time, tell me if i am wrong. the entende schism was bad, in a good way. 2nd time i had see pushit, was hoping or right in two, but pushit is so good. the laser show was better in the open than in an arena, felt like i could reah up in the air and grab them. but i was drunk too, so... but all in all another stellar performance, and by the way, glad they did an encore, but even if they hadnt, i wouldnt have bitched, and neither should anybody else, be happy u even get to see them, cause in thirty years this is the band that people will ask about "did u see tool live?" would u have bitched after a zeppelin show back in the day, come on, of course they're gonna be shit u dont see, because their catalog is so good, u r not gonna get every song.
OFFLINE |