View Single Post
Mister Pegram
05-27-2007, 08:57 PM

First show, egggcellent. Went with my cousin, he was a bit distracted with family but he had a great time. I fought through effects of a form of chemo i started a little over a month to be there. No question i was coming. Nope. Fuck chemo. I sat down and 2 hours later my mind is cleaning cum off itself. Not to mention this fine asian chick politely posed topless for my digital camera. Very thoughtful girl. Very, very drunk girl. i could bitch about people who aren't "feeling it", but the crowd was great and noone spilled beer on me and i didn't see a single fight. I'm not much on large crowds, but it was a very good exchange between them and us. during the spaceship interlude, fella near me guaranteed that someone was tripping shouting ",YES LORD MAYNARD, AFTER 10 YEARS OF LOYAL WORSHIP, TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!' i think Maynard was deliberately dressed like Kenny Chesny. good form. Back to reality. Well, you fuckers, glad yall came, we showed great enthusiasm. My body is weak but my will is strong. Peace! Fulfill your destiny, douches! Great night, peace! Mr. Pegram
Old 05-27-2007, 08:57 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

First show, egggcellent. Went with my cousin, he was a bit distracted with family but he had a great time. I fought through effects of a form of chemo i started a little over a month to be there. No question i was coming. Nope. Fuck chemo. I sat down and 2 hours later my mind is cleaning cum off itself. Not to mention this fine asian chick politely posed topless for my digital camera. Very thoughtful girl. Very, very drunk girl. i could bitch about people who aren't "feeling it", but the crowd was great and noone spilled beer on me and i didn't see a single fight. I'm not much on large crowds, but it was a very good exchange between them and us. during the spaceship interlude, fella near me guaranteed that someone was tripping shouting ",YES LORD MAYNARD, AFTER 10 YEARS OF LOYAL WORSHIP, TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!' i think Maynard was deliberately dressed like Kenny Chesny. good form. Back to reality. Well, you fuckers, glad yall came, we showed great enthusiasm. My body is weak but my will is strong. Peace! Fulfill your destiny, douches! Great night, peace! Mr. Pegram
OFFLINE |