View Single Post
deadheadchemistry3
05-27-2007, 04:01 PM

It was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i enjoyed this show better than last even though we weren't front row this time we were in sec.303 row j it was awsome i could see and hear everything perfectly. maynard seemed to be really into it he spoke more than the last show i was at. Stinkfist was awsome i will always love this song and i managed not to injury my face during it this time i may have whip lash but thats better than a hole through your lip. anywho lateralus was insane kinski did an awsome job. I want to go see them again. this was my second show. I didnt want it to end. i would stay as long as they would just keep playin and talkin and die happy. I love tool's laser light show no way to describe how spectacular it is everyone should see tool at least once in their life span. hope you enjoyed the popcorn.

the controversy of my car did maynard say
a. al fuck yeah bama
b. al fucking bama
c . fuck yeah bama

plz someone clear this up for us its driving me nuts

Last edited by deadheadchemistry3; 05-27-2007 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: controversy
Old 05-27-2007, 04:01 PM   #30
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 8
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

It was fucking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I think i enjoyed this show better than last even though we weren't front row this time we were in sec.303 row j it was awsome i could see and hear everything perfectly. maynard seemed to be really into it he spoke more than the last show i was at. Stinkfist was awsome i will always love this song and i managed not to injury my face during it this time i may have whip lash but thats better than a hole through your lip. anywho lateralus was insane kinski did an awsome job. I want to go see them again. this was my second show. I didnt want it to end. i would stay as long as they would just keep playin and talkin and die happy. I love tool's laser light show no way to describe how spectacular it is everyone should see tool at least once in their life span. hope you enjoyed the popcorn.

the controversy of my car did maynard say
a. al fuck yeah bama
b. al fucking bama
c . fuck yeah bama

plz someone clear this up for us its driving me nuts

Last edited by deadheadchemistry3; 05-27-2007 at 04:05 PM.. Reason: controversy
OFFLINE |