View Single Post
booty0
05-27-2007, 05:44 AM

Last time I saw Tool was the in support of Undertow... 13 years ago? It was at the Trocadero in Philly. I was blown away and knew then that they would be huge. Well, they didn't disappoint. Last night's show was brilliant. They rocked us hard for the first half, then cut loose with the lasers and blew our minds! The crowd was very enthusuastic and I believe that the band appreciated it. I hope they keep on keepin' on because nobody else out there does it like they do. Thanks for being here Tool. Pushit, dayum!!!
Old 05-27-2007, 05:44 AM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/26 - Birmingham, AL - Verizon Wireless Music Center

Last time I saw Tool was the in support of Undertow... 13 years ago? It was at the Trocadero in Philly. I was blown away and knew then that they would be huge. Well, they didn't disappoint. Last night's show was brilliant. They rocked us hard for the first half, then cut loose with the lasers and blew our minds! The crowd was very enthusuastic and I believe that the band appreciated it. I hope they keep on keepin' on because nobody else out there does it like they do. Thanks for being here Tool. Pushit, dayum!!!
OFFLINE |