View Single Post
roderyck
05-23-2007, 05:46 AM

i was on fl3 row q seat 13 and it was great. i think the other posts summed it up. it was my 1st tool concert so i don't have others to compare it to but, wow.

and to the guy standing on his chair; shame on the staff member for making you get down. them being concerned about safety and stuff. i always thought the event staff were just there to enjoy the show. not to mention standing on chairs tend to block other people's view and they'd have likely knocked you off. i'm sure the guy who kept pointing the laser at maynard probably thought his ticket gave him the right to do whatever the hell he wanted too.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:46 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

i was on fl3 row q seat 13 and it was great. i think the other posts summed it up. it was my 1st tool concert so i don't have others to compare it to but, wow.

and to the guy standing on his chair; shame on the staff member for making you get down. them being concerned about safety and stuff. i always thought the event staff were just there to enjoy the show. not to mention standing on chairs tend to block other people's view and they'd have likely knocked you off. i'm sure the guy who kept pointing the laser at maynard probably thought his ticket gave him the right to do whatever the hell he wanted too.
OFFLINE |