View Single Post
Ion
05-22-2007, 11:18 PM

just got back in from Corpus to SA and was probably the best of the 4 shows I've been to on this tour as the sound was amazing and our seats were on FL2 row H......setlist is correct and another thing to note was the intension intro was considerably shorter than SA and Ft. Worth...crowd was good and visuals were great even though we were on the floor....after last nights show in SA I was crossing my fingers after Lateralus ended and sure enough they played Vicarious so I was pretty happy with the outcome of this show......hope they don't take too long to come back to texas as I'll probably try to go to all the texas shows again!

spiral out
Old 05-22-2007, 11:18 PM   #5
Ion
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

just got back in from Corpus to SA and was probably the best of the 4 shows I've been to on this tour as the sound was amazing and our seats were on FL2 row H......setlist is correct and another thing to note was the intension intro was considerably shorter than SA and Ft. Worth...crowd was good and visuals were great even though we were on the floor....after last nights show in SA I was crossing my fingers after Lateralus ended and sure enough they played Vicarious so I was pretty happy with the outcome of this show......hope they don't take too long to come back to texas as I'll probably try to go to all the texas shows again!

spiral out