View Single Post
angst
05-22-2007, 07:57 AM

more of the same. really good show, but left me wanting more. I was at the Houston show when Maynard hardly sang, and was hoping because this show had been cancelled twice previously that there would be something special in store.

* the visual projection on the stage was beautiful (from section 222),
* great view of Danny's playing,
* Maynard's ride em' cowboy during Jambi,
* Wings/10k Days.
* watching Justin hump his bass for 2 hours... fuck, I wish I had taken a video of that with my phone!!! it was hilarious.

Dislikes:
* Lateralus extended jam could have been one or two other songs (The Pot, Aenima, Vicarious, anything off Undertow),
* could hardly hear vocals from our seats,
* 4-hour drive from Houston and had to be back, awake and at work by 9:00AM!!!!

I wish they would make a high-def. multi-view video of one or more of their shows so we could ALL have a chance at an up close and personal concert... gripe gripe...
Old 05-22-2007, 07:57 AM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

more of the same. really good show, but left me wanting more. I was at the Houston show when Maynard hardly sang, and was hoping because this show had been cancelled twice previously that there would be something special in store.

* the visual projection on the stage was beautiful (from section 222),
* great view of Danny's playing,
* Maynard's ride em' cowboy during Jambi,
* Wings/10k Days.
* watching Justin hump his bass for 2 hours... fuck, I wish I had taken a video of that with my phone!!! it was hilarious.

Dislikes:
* Lateralus extended jam could have been one or two other songs (The Pot, Aenima, Vicarious, anything off Undertow),
* could hardly hear vocals from our seats,
* 4-hour drive from Houston and had to be back, awake and at work by 9:00AM!!!!

I wish they would make a high-def. multi-view video of one or more of their shows so we could ALL have a chance at an up close and personal concert... gripe gripe...
OFFLINE |