View Single Post
Telos_Infinity
05-21-2007, 09:41 PM

Well it looks like I will be the first to say something bad about this concert. For one, I went to the Houston show last year, the day before the San Antonio, when Maynard was still sick, and that was a MUCH longer set than this one.

For one, I agree with the above post that we should of got some kind of treat, and no Right in Two doesn't count. Absolutely NOTHING was played from undertow, but the biggest let down was the lack of the lateralus encore, which includes Aenema and Vicarious. I mean it probably wasn't their fault, since I heard that the At&t center usually wants everyone out by 11p, but still. All in all, for all the postponements we should have gotten a better show. I will be catching the show tomorrow in Corpus and I can only hope it does some kind of justice.

Pros: Amazing Lateralus breakdown with King Crimson and Danny's awesomeness.
And Danny coming out in a Spurs Jersey and not a gay Lakers one!
Wings for Marie/10,000 days and, of course, all of the laserness.

Cons: Nothing from Undertow.
No Vicarious/Aenema after Lateralus
and no treats for our waiting : (
Old 05-21-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/21 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center

Well it looks like I will be the first to say something bad about this concert. For one, I went to the Houston show last year, the day before the San Antonio, when Maynard was still sick, and that was a MUCH longer set than this one.

For one, I agree with the above post that we should of got some kind of treat, and no Right in Two doesn't count. Absolutely NOTHING was played from undertow, but the biggest let down was the lack of the lateralus encore, which includes Aenema and Vicarious. I mean it probably wasn't their fault, since I heard that the At&t center usually wants everyone out by 11p, but still. All in all, for all the postponements we should have gotten a better show. I will be catching the show tomorrow in Corpus and I can only hope it does some kind of justice.

Pros: Amazing Lateralus breakdown with King Crimson and Danny's awesomeness.
And Danny coming out in a Spurs Jersey and not a gay Lakers one!
Wings for Marie/10,000 days and, of course, all of the laserness.

Cons: Nothing from Undertow.
No Vicarious/Aenema after Lateralus
and no treats for our waiting : (
OFFLINE |