View Single Post
LovelyLilLala's Avatar LovelyLilLala
05-18-2007, 11:26 AM

For those who are bitching about what wasn't played or what have you, quit your bitching. I was at the exact same show and I had the best time, even with a beer soaked tit (guy beside us had his beer sloshed out of the cup and on me). Yes, I would have loved to hear Sober, Ænima, Swamp Song, and many more, but there are only so many songs they can do in such a short time period. It is, by the way, the 10,000 Days tour.

It was refreshing to see Maynard feeling not so crowd shy as he has had a tendency of doing. My first show was the Bossier Lateralus show, and he seemed to stay in his little corner the entire evening. I do believe that he was feeding off the love shown by the crowd at this show.

I didn't see the beer cups go flying toward the stage, but for that to happen was absolutely childish. If you can't come to a public place and can't act like a fucking grown up, stay your fucking ass at home. But that's all I have to say on that subject. I did, however, see all these little Avril Lavigne loving fucking bitches all over the fucking place as well as one Nicole Richie wanna be. I was temped to walk up to them and slap them for showing up to a show just because their Emo, hardcore-wanna-be, douche bag boyfriends decided it was cool to be there. But after a short period of time of making fun of them, they quickly left my thoughts. Once the music started, my mind and body was consumed by the melody.

Anyone who doesn't believe the show was absolutely fucking awesome, I have no love for you. The show fucking rocked, if for no other reason than the simple fact that it was the best fucking band in the world. Get the fuck over yourself and just revel in the knowledge that you got to see mutha fuckin Tool live.

Last edited by LovelyLilLala; 05-18-2007 at 11:31 AM..
Old 05-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/17 - Bossier City, LA - Centurytel Arena

For those who are bitching about what wasn't played or what have you, quit your bitching. I was at the exact same show and I had the best time, even with a beer soaked tit (guy beside us had his beer sloshed out of the cup and on me). Yes, I would have loved to hear Sober, Ænima, Swamp Song, and many more, but there are only so many songs they can do in such a short time period. It is, by the way, the 10,000 Days tour.

It was refreshing to see Maynard feeling not so crowd shy as he has had a tendency of doing. My first show was the Bossier Lateralus show, and he seemed to stay in his little corner the entire evening. I do believe that he was feeding off the love shown by the crowd at this show.

I didn't see the beer cups go flying toward the stage, but for that to happen was absolutely childish. If you can't come to a public place and can't act like a fucking grown up, stay your fucking ass at home. But that's all I have to say on that subject. I did, however, see all these little Avril Lavigne loving fucking bitches all over the fucking place as well as one Nicole Richie wanna be. I was temped to walk up to them and slap them for showing up to a show just because their Emo, hardcore-wanna-be, douche bag boyfriends decided it was cool to be there. But after a short period of time of making fun of them, they quickly left my thoughts. Once the music started, my mind and body was consumed by the melody.

Anyone who doesn't believe the show was absolutely fucking awesome, I have no love for you. The show fucking rocked, if for no other reason than the simple fact that it was the best fucking band in the world. Get the fuck over yourself and just revel in the knowledge that you got to see mutha fuckin Tool live.

Last edited by LovelyLilLala; 05-18-2007 at 11:31 AM..
OFFLINE |