View Single Post
camamprix
06-08-2018, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpot View Post
Quick update via reddit regarding clinic merch packs, due to be mailed middle to end of next week apparently.
On June 5th, I got this reply from [email protected]

Thank you for your patience. Merch packages will start going out by the middle to end of next week. You will receive an email with tracking info as soon as your package(s) go out.

On June 6th, I got this one:
An email with a link to the photo(s) will be sent out by the end of this week.

(Note: as yins know, only the 1st 2 clinics got to take any pics. I attended the Pittsburgh clinic and noticed Justin Roberts taking a bunch of “candid” shots during the Q&A and performances, so I asked if we would only be getting the group photo or if we would also get some of the candid shots. I’m hoping it’s the latter as the response does say “photo(s)” …
Old 06-08-2018, 08:36 AM   #5913
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpot View Post
Quick update via reddit regarding clinic merch packs, due to be mailed middle to end of next week apparently.
On June 5th, I got this reply from [email protected]

Thank you for your patience. Merch packages will start going out by the middle to end of next week. You will receive an email with tracking info as soon as your package(s) go out.

On June 6th, I got this one:
An email with a link to the photo(s) will be sent out by the end of this week.

(Note: as yins know, only the 1st 2 clinics got to take any pics. I attended the Pittsburgh clinic and noticed Justin Roberts taking a bunch of “candid” shots during the Q&A and performances, so I asked if we would only be getting the group photo or if we would also get some of the candid shots. I’m hoping it’s the latter as the response does say “photo(s)” …
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote