View Single Post
Grey Skiez's Avatar Grey Skiez
07-09-2007, 08:30 AM

The show was amazing. I had some decent seats in SEC224 but decided to move up to the empty seats to have some room to enjoy the music. I personally am glad they played "Right In Two" instead of "The Flood", as it fit the other songs played a lot better. Maynard really seemed to concentrate on singing it well, too. Although everyone loves "Rosetta Stoned", you can't hear a damn thing Maynard is saying on that talkbox...

The fans were mostly pretty cool, but my sister (who works at the city parking garages), said that drunken Tool fans backed up into lines of cars, which I found pretty funny.
Old 07-09-2007, 08:30 AM   #10
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 935
Re: 2007/07/05 - Grand Rapids, MI - Van Andel Arena

The show was amazing. I had some decent seats in SEC224 but decided to move up to the empty seats to have some room to enjoy the music. I personally am glad they played "Right In Two" instead of "The Flood", as it fit the other songs played a lot better. Maynard really seemed to concentrate on singing it well, too. Although everyone loves "Rosetta Stoned", you can't hear a damn thing Maynard is saying on that talkbox...

The fans were mostly pretty cool, but my sister (who works at the city parking garages), said that drunken Tool fans backed up into lines of cars, which I found pretty funny.