View Single Post
webaries.com's Avatar webaries.com
07-16-2007, 07:10 AM

great show. traveling to albany is rather effortless. the drive is pleasant with terrific scenery. it also helps to find a parking spot directly across the street from the venue. everything in the vicinity closes at 7pm. theres a huge ?catholic? church which might be responsible. its so nice that the locals might feel the need to go twice in a weekend. or perhaps there was a town vote and they decided to away with saturday in favor of a second sunday. regardless, there was very little city traffic and leaving the venue was easy too.

i thought the performance in baltimore was better, specifically that it was darker, and the lasers were crisper. i agree that jambi is not my favorite opener, but they had the sound levels fixed by the end of the first verse which was pretty impressive. i would really like to hear the grudge again live someday, but im rather glad that the set list stays relatively the same. ive worked with VJ software before and it takes quite a lot of preparation and skill to sync animation and lighting and smoke to correspond. as expected, the visuals were tight. to the individuals in section 106, to the guy with the extra long arms who represented for us, thank you. special thanks to lisa.

to anyone who was paying attention, maynard's mother was in the room, top left corner mostly, she caught my attention several times during her song.

in addition, i was recently informed that maynard's aura is pink, not like hot pink or salmon, instead like a fresh rose. danny's is orange, justin's is blue and adam's is green. this may be debatable, not quite sure about the subjective nature of the comment.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:10 AM   #25
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

great show. traveling to albany is rather effortless. the drive is pleasant with terrific scenery. it also helps to find a parking spot directly across the street from the venue. everything in the vicinity closes at 7pm. theres a huge ?catholic? church which might be responsible. its so nice that the locals might feel the need to go twice in a weekend. or perhaps there was a town vote and they decided to away with saturday in favor of a second sunday. regardless, there was very little city traffic and leaving the venue was easy too.

i thought the performance in baltimore was better, specifically that it was darker, and the lasers were crisper. i agree that jambi is not my favorite opener, but they had the sound levels fixed by the end of the first verse which was pretty impressive. i would really like to hear the grudge again live someday, but im rather glad that the set list stays relatively the same. ive worked with VJ software before and it takes quite a lot of preparation and skill to sync animation and lighting and smoke to correspond. as expected, the visuals were tight. to the individuals in section 106, to the guy with the extra long arms who represented for us, thank you. special thanks to lisa.

to anyone who was paying attention, maynard's mother was in the room, top left corner mostly, she caught my attention several times during her song.

in addition, i was recently informed that maynard's aura is pink, not like hot pink or salmon, instead like a fresh rose. danny's is orange, justin's is blue and adam's is green. this may be debatable, not quite sure about the subjective nature of the comment.
OFFLINE |