View Single Post
tooltomus's Avatar tooltomus
07-15-2007, 07:58 AM

I'll highlight my quick thoughts:
I HATE Jambi as the opener. I know I'm not the only one.
Maynard's voice sounded clearer than usual, with the usual Rosetta Stoned complaints- too muffled, distorted.
When Maynard put on the lab coat and brought the trees out, and then watering them, I could not stop laughing. It was a great bit of theater if you think about it. For people who are bored listening to drum solos, it was quite entertaining. Also, Justin drinking the beers one after the other was funny too.
While I'm on the subject of drum solos, I must once again say, as I have repeated various times on these postings- Does ANYONE ELSE KNOW HOW GOOD DANNY CAREY IS?? Put him up there with Neil Peart already! He is unbelievable.
FLOOD was my highlight. I never got to see them do it before. But I STILL never heard pushit after 6 freaking shows!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 07:58 AM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/07/14 - Albany, NY - Times Forum Union

I'll highlight my quick thoughts:
I HATE Jambi as the opener. I know I'm not the only one.
Maynard's voice sounded clearer than usual, with the usual Rosetta Stoned complaints- too muffled, distorted.
When Maynard put on the lab coat and brought the trees out, and then watering them, I could not stop laughing. It was a great bit of theater if you think about it. For people who are bored listening to drum solos, it was quite entertaining. Also, Justin drinking the beers one after the other was funny too.
While I'm on the subject of drum solos, I must once again say, as I have repeated various times on these postings- Does ANYONE ELSE KNOW HOW GOOD DANNY CAREY IS?? Put him up there with Neil Peart already! He is unbelievable.
FLOOD was my highlight. I never got to see them do it before. But I STILL never heard pushit after 6 freaking shows!!!
OFFLINE |