intension
lateralus
*New synth / drum solo*
Encore:
Jambi
46 & 2
Ænema
Stinkfist.

My opinion about this? it fucking sucks. Maynard fucked up vicarious, he can't hit the fucking notes anymore. Jambi is dead and just slow paste, stinkfist as the last song is wrong, should be the opener and drop hooker, then add something else. This is the exact same setlist as the one we got 2012, but in a different order and vicarious added, witch they fucked up. I don't have any form of hope regards tool anymore. Make a new album, tour the whole world, release live stuff, then quit. At least may jay.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:39 AM   #938
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

hooker
vicarious
sober
schism
pushit
intension
lateralus
*New synth / drum solo*
Encore:
Jambi
46 & 2
Ænema
Stinkfist.

My opinion about this? it fucking sucks. Maynard fucked up vicarious, he can't hit the fucking notes anymore. Jambi is dead and just slow paste, stinkfist as the last song is wrong, should be the opener and drop hooker, then add something else. This is the exact same setlist as the one we got 2012, but in a different order and vicarious added, witch they fucked up. I don't have any form of hope regards tool anymore. Make a new album, tour the whole world, release live stuff, then quit. At least may jay.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote