View Single Post
spiral2spiral's Avatar spiral2spiral
04-26-2013, 01:41 PM

Truth be told, probably couldn't - I'm on Virgin, Australia's crappiest mobile network, and my interet is piss poor. (I have a theory that all the hubs are just old cans tied together with string) also, my "smart"
phone Pre-dates the polio vaccine, just about..

Past experience tells me quite reliably that if I get more than 7 people and a dog in a room together, my connection will go to absolute shit, almost to the point of non-function. I'd probably get the first song up online by the time they start the encore...

Ill have them up ASAP after the show when I've cleared the arena though, but sure someone will beat me to it anyway. But yeah, stay posted around 11 pm AEST either way.

Last edited by spiral2spiral; 04-26-2013 at 01:43 PM..
Old 04-26-2013, 01:41 PM   #937
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Truth be told, probably couldn't - I'm on Virgin, Australia's crappiest mobile network, and my interet is piss poor. (I have a theory that all the hubs are just old cans tied together with string) also, my "smart"
phone Pre-dates the polio vaccine, just about..

Past experience tells me quite reliably that if I get more than 7 people and a dog in a room together, my connection will go to absolute shit, almost to the point of non-function. I'd probably get the first song up online by the time they start the encore...

Ill have them up ASAP after the show when I've cleared the arena though, but sure someone will beat me to it anyway. But yeah, stay posted around 11 pm AEST either way.

Last edited by spiral2spiral; 04-26-2013 at 01:43 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote