View Single Post
nrca
04-16-2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
sorry about that.

IMHO Puscifer KILLED it at Coachella.

I could have done without World up My Ass and Cuntry Boner but the other songs were great and MJK was in fine spirits.

Balls to The Wall was great!

I took one vid and got some good snaps.

wil post later...
Puscifer did in fact kill it! What a great set. Personally I loved seeing Cuntry Boner, but to each their own. Not much of a fan of the cover of World Up my Ass but Carina is such a good performer that she made it good live. Whole set was a hoot! Was great to see them all having so much fun. Loved all the acid comments from Maynard. Cheers to everyone I talked to during the set change. Have fun everyone who's going next weekend!
Old 04-16-2013, 08:34 PM   #924
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Embryo 2 View Post
sorry about that.

IMHO Puscifer KILLED it at Coachella.

I could have done without World up My Ass and Cuntry Boner but the other songs were great and MJK was in fine spirits.

Balls to The Wall was great!

I took one vid and got some good snaps.

wil post later...
Puscifer did in fact kill it! What a great set. Personally I loved seeing Cuntry Boner, but to each their own. Not much of a fan of the cover of World Up my Ass but Carina is such a good performer that she made it good live. Whole set was a hoot! Was great to see them all having so much fun. Loved all the acid comments from Maynard. Cheers to everyone I talked to during the set change. Have fun everyone who's going next weekend!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote