View Single Post
TheChosenOne's Avatar TheChosenOne
05-31-2014, 09:35 AM

theres one more thing you got to do with the lateralus track list!

you take the 4 tool songs and you got to put them into the lateralus part
like this O la O te L ra lus T

but then you also have to move the first O to the bottom (sort of like carrying the 1 in math

so the original track list i found is

T Triad
O the voice Of god (faaip de oiad)
O dispOsition
L refLection
L paraboL
A parabolA
T the patienT
E ticks & leEches
R the gRudge
A mAntra
L eon blue apocaLypse
U lateralUs
S schiSm

and the new one is

L paraboL
A parabolA

O dispOsition

T the patienT
E ticks & leEches

L refLection

R the gRudge
A mAntra

L eon blue apocaLypse
U lateralUs
S schiSm

T Triad

the gap at the end of triad made me think about this some more it didnt make sense that there would be a huge gap at the beginning of the album & i tried putting the TOOL songs in the other spots between the LA TE RA LUS parts but it didnt feel right
also i dont think its so supprising that tool would do this concidering they did pretty much the same thing on 10,000 days where you put the 10000 into the tool/days songs
(for more information on this please see how to do 10,000 days here fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/320/a/f/how_to_do_10_000_days_by_tool_by_noitcnuflam-d6uieh7.png )

so i hope you guys listen to this new track list cause it actually sounds pretty kick ass

(also if you notice theres a song missing! between mantra and eon blue which i think is probably one of the aenima songs im fairly sure that tool did a huge multi album track list where you put all the songs together so the missing song is sort of like how puzzle pieces interlock)
Old 05-31-2014, 09:35 AM   #16
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: the details of our endings...

theres one more thing you got to do with the lateralus track list!

you take the 4 tool songs and you got to put them into the lateralus part
like this O la O te L ra lus T

but then you also have to move the first O to the bottom (sort of like carrying the 1 in math

so the original track list i found is

T Triad
O dispOsition
L refLection
L paraboL
A parabolA
T the patienT
E ticks & leEches
R the gRudge
A mAntra
L eon blue apocaLypse
U lateralUs
S schiSm

and the new one is

L paraboL
A parabolA

O dispOsition

T the patienT
E ticks & leEches

L refLection

R the gRudge
A mAntra

L eon blue apocaLypse
U lateralUs
S schiSm

T Triad

the gap at the end of triad made me think about this some more it didnt make sense that there would be a huge gap at the beginning of the album & i tried putting the TOOL songs in the other spots between the LA TE RA LUS parts but it didnt feel right
also i dont think its so supprising that tool would do this concidering they did pretty much the same thing on 10,000 days where you put the 10000 into the tool/days songs
(for more information on this please see how to do 10,000 days here fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/320/a/f/how_to_do_10_000_days_by_tool_by_noitcnuflam-d6uieh7.png )

so i hope you guys listen to this new track list cause it actually sounds pretty kick ass

(also if you notice theres a song missing! between mantra and eon blue which i think is probably one of the aenima songs im fairly sure that tool did a huge multi album track list where you put all the songs together so the missing song is sort of like how puzzle pieces interlock)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote