View Single Post
TheChosenOne's Avatar TheChosenOne
12-06-2013, 02:48 PM

undertows secret track list can be figured out by reading the message on the photos of the band members it says "Trust me trust me trust me trust me trust me I just want to start this over say you won't go this is love I'll make weapons out of my imperfections lay back and let me show you another way only this one holy medium brings me peace of mind cleanse and purge me in the water twice as loud as reason euphoria I've been far too sympathetic no one told you to come I hope it sucks you down life feeds on life this is necessary." these are lyrics from all the songs on undertow but they are out of order rearrange the songs so that they match that paragraph and you will get this

sober
crawl away
bottom
4 degrees
prison sex
flood
undertow
intolerance
swampsong
disgustipated
Old 12-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #15
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: the details of our endings...

undertows secret track list can be figured out by reading the message on the photos of the band members it says "Trust me trust me trust me trust me trust me I just want to start this over say you won't go this is love I'll make weapons out of my imperfections lay back and let me show you another way only this one holy medium brings me peace of mind cleanse and purge me in the water twice as loud as reason euphoria I've been far too sympathetic no one told you to come I hope it sucks you down life feeds on life this is necessary." these are lyrics from all the songs on undertow but they are out of order rearrange the songs so that they match that paragraph and you will get this

sober
crawl away
bottom
4 degrees
prison sex
flood
undertow
intolerance
swampsong
disgustipated
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote