View Single Post
MORNING_GLORY
09-06-2006, 08:19 PM

In my opinion, most people who listen to Tool have already made their own decisions about what to believe or what not to believe...
...and personally, if you're that easily swayed by a rock band, then you should be taken advantage of. I think you place too much emphasis on what could happen rather than what is actually happening, which is people are talking and discussing issues that we wouldn't normally discuss in our free time. Issues of spirituality and mystical nature.
I think if people aren't exposed to the good bad and the ugly, you only have part of the picture, which will never lead you to any truth.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:19 PM   #28
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool and the Occult

In my opinion, most people who listen to Tool have already made their own decisions about what to believe or what not to believe...
...and personally, if you're that easily swayed by a rock band, then you should be taken advantage of. I think you place too much emphasis on what could happen rather than what is actually happening, which is people are talking and discussing issues that we wouldn't normally discuss in our free time. Issues of spirituality and mystical nature.
I think if people aren't exposed to the good bad and the ugly, you only have part of the picture, which will never lead you to any truth.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote