View Single Post
Dick Gosinya's Avatar Dick Gosinya
01-16-2016, 09:27 AM

I snagged one of the box office return tickets on Wednesday night and was off to Houston from DFW by 1:30 Thursday. 25th Row for $100. Can't beat that.

Missed 3 Teeth due to pre-game beers at The Flying Saucer. Have to catch them Sunday.......maybe.

Great Primus show. Rush tease during Puppies but just can't remember what song.

When Les came out with the fret-less six, the one that so many shoot their loads over, he says "You know, many years ago I bought this here six string bass with no frets. What a dumb-shit I was." They proceeded to to kill Mud and I shot my load. Of course the cello came out for Krinkle.

I think they are having fun playing second fiddle and enjoying the use of the big stage and awesome sound system. A good portion of the crowd were really into it. Les joked about being the openers and said something like "I bet some of you are asking; Who the hell are these guys".

I think people get lost with Last Salmon Man. If you don't understand the whole chronicles thing then this song must make the uninitiated just scratch their heads.

Tool was phenomenal as stated in the review so far. Maynard is really into it. Voice sounds good and not too much use of the megaphone. The visuals were just spot on. Danny. Well what else do you need to say. Thunder through my chest.

Adam ducked backstage for something and then popped back up. Maynard says "Jerking off back there? Go ahead we'll wait." So he ducked backstage again. They seem to be enjoying themselves. Makes for great shows.

http://www.houstonpress.com/music/cl...center-8074917
05 16 07 Ft. Worth TCCC, 07 25 09 Dallas AAC, 01 20 12 Grand Prairie Verizon Theater, 01 21 12 Grand Prairie Verizon Theater, 10 31 15 Tempe Lakes Monster Mash, 01 14 16 Houston Toyota Center, 01 17 16 Grand Prairie Verizon Theater,

Last edited by Dick Gosinya; 01-16-2016 at 09:36 AM..
Old 01-16-2016, 09:27 AM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: REIVEW - HOUSTON, TX

I snagged one of the box office return tickets on Wednesday night and was off to Houston from DFW by 1:30 Thursday. 25th Row for $100. Can't beat that.

Missed 3 Teeth due to pre-game beers at The Flying Saucer. Have to catch them Sunday.......maybe.

Great Primus show. Rush tease during Puppies but just can't remember what song.

When Les came out with the fret-less six, the one that so many shoot their loads over, he says "You know, many years ago I bought this here six string bass with no frets. What a dumb-shit I was." They proceeded to to kill Mud and I shot my load. Of course the cello came out for Krinkle.

I think they are having fun playing second fiddle and enjoying the use of the big stage and awesome sound system. A good portion of the crowd were really into it. Les joked about being the openers and said something like "I bet some of you are asking; Who the hell are these guys".

I think people get lost with Last Salmon Man. If you don't understand the whole chronicles thing then this song must make the uninitiated just scratch their heads.

Tool was phenomenal as stated in the review so far. Maynard is really into it. Voice sounds good and not too much use of the megaphone. The visuals were just spot on. Danny. Well what else do you need to say. Thunder through my chest.

Adam ducked backstage for something and then popped back up. Maynard says "Jerking off back there? Go ahead we'll wait." So he ducked backstage again. They seem to be enjoying themselves. Makes for great shows.

http://www.houstonpress.com/music/cl...center-8074917
05 16 07 Ft. Worth TCCC, 07 25 09 Dallas AAC, 01 20 12 Grand Prairie Verizon Theater, 01 21 12 Grand Prairie Verizon Theater, 10 31 15 Tempe Lakes Monster Mash, 01 14 16 Houston Toyota Center, 01 17 16 Grand Prairie Verizon Theater,

Last edited by Dick Gosinya; 01-16-2016 at 09:36 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote