View Single Post
Anon-Imus's Avatar Anon-Imus
02-06-2012, 09:29 AM

I can die happy now I've heard Sober. I was up in Section 108 row OO. I was bummed that I was in the nose bleeds, but I realized quickly it was the best acoustics I have heard in a basketball style auditorium. Also, I was able to stand in my seat and literally hang from the rafters, and it felt like I was above all the lights and lasers. Maynard hit all the high notes that I was listening for, and it was the first time I heard Adam use the voice box on Jambi successfully. Maynard changed the lyrics on the "fret for your ____" part of Aenima, but I couldn't make it out cuz of the extreme rock that was destroying my reality. Best show I've seen since I saw them my first time in 2002!!
Old 02-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #22
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 02.04.2012 - Charlotte, NC @ Bojangles Chicken

I can die happy now I've heard Sober. I was up in Section 108 row OO. I was bummed that I was in the nose bleeds, but I realized quickly it was the best acoustics I have heard in a basketball style auditorium. Also, I was able to stand in my seat and literally hang from the rafters, and it felt like I was above all the lights and lasers. Maynard hit all the high notes that I was listening for, and it was the first time I heard Adam use the voice box on Jambi successfully. Maynard changed the lyrics on the "fret for your ____" part of Aenima, but I couldn't make it out cuz of the extreme rock that was destroying my reality. Best show I've seen since I saw them my first time in 2002!!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote