View Single Post
swimminginmusic's Avatar swimminginmusic
01-18-2012, 11:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expurg8d View Post
Next time buy from a reseller, ebay, stubhub, seatgeek ect. That's what I did, it wasn't cheap but I got seats in the 5th row near the center. It was well worth it. If I had the nuts I'd get closer but I'm not flush with $$$$. I'd like to add to your complaint with my complaint that I didn't like the chairs, couldn't really move around and am I expected to sit? It's a Tool show full of visceral music so everyone was standing. I guess the chairs kept me from getting pushed in the back but they felt restrictive. Yes I would pay to see them again, with or without chairs. I've purchased numerous copies of Tool CD's, they get damaged from so much use. I have a whole catalogue of Bill Hicks material, he was a genius. I support Alex Grey, his clothing is in my closet and his prints are framed on my walls. In summation, I'm buying what Tool is selling.
All u have to do is go TO the venue. I spent about 6-8 hrs in line and paid only $60have for second row seats right infront of Danny... but when tickets went on sale i was able to choose my exact sears and avaoid ticketmaster/reseller fees- face value, 2ND row.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
Old 01-18-2012, 11:11 PM   #50
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expurg8d View Post
Next time buy from a reseller, ebay, stubhub, seatgeek ect. That's what I did, it wasn't cheap but I got seats in the 5th row near the center. It was well worth it. If I had the nuts I'd get closer but I'm not flush with $$$$. I'd like to add to your complaint with my complaint that I didn't like the chairs, couldn't really move around and am I expected to sit? It's a Tool show full of visceral music so everyone was standing. I guess the chairs kept me from getting pushed in the back but they felt restrictive. Yes I would pay to see them again, with or without chairs. I've purchased numerous copies of Tool CD's, they get damaged from so much use. I have a whole catalogue of Bill Hicks material, he was a genius. I support Alex Grey, his clothing is in my closet and his prints are framed on my walls. In summation, I'm buying what Tool is selling.
All u have to do is go TO the venue. I spent about 6-8 hrs in line and paid only $60have for second row seats right infront of Danny... but when tickets went on sale i was able to choose my exact sears and avaoid ticketmaster/reseller fees- face value, 2ND row.
[Tucson07] [LasVegas07] [Phoenix09] [Tucson12] [SanDiego14] [SanFrancisco16] [SanDiego16] [TheGorge17] [Chicago18] [Denver19] [Denver19] [Glendale20] [Portland20] [Tacoma22] [Anaheim22] [SaltLakeCity22] [Orlando22] [Chicago22] [London22]
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote