View Single Post
Expurg8d
01-18-2012, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kx100motochic View Post
This was my second show, first one was @ Bill Graham in SF. The last thing I ever want to do is complain, and Im just saying it like it was for me. My seats were in section 120 "side of stage" Ticketmaster kept giving me the same thing. From my seat I could hardly hear Maynard and could not see the light show at all. Still it was awesome being there. I got more out of watching all the vids on you tube. Im happy to read all the posts of everyones experiences and what a great show it was for others.

Next time will be my time! Nothing less than front row.
Next time buy from a reseller, ebay, stubhub, seatgeek ect. That's what I did, it wasn't cheap but I got seats in the 5th row near the center. It was well worth it. If I had the nuts I'd get closer but I'm not flush with $$$$. I'd like to add to your complaint with my complaint that I didn't like the chairs, couldn't really move around and am I expected to sit? It's a Tool show full of visceral music so everyone was standing. I guess the chairs kept me from getting pushed in the back but they felt restrictive. Yes I would pay to see them again, with or without chairs. I've purchased numerous copies of Tool CD's, they get damaged from so much use. I have a whole catalogue of Bill Hicks material, he was a genius. I support Alex Grey, his clothing is in my closet and his prints are framed on my walls. In summation, I'm buying what Tool is selling.

Last edited by Expurg8d; 01-18-2012 at 09:44 PM..
Old 01-18-2012, 09:38 PM   #49
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.14.2012 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by kx100motochic View Post
This was my second show, first one was @ Bill Graham in SF. The last thing I ever want to do is complain, and Im just saying it like it was for me. My seats were in section 120 "side of stage" Ticketmaster kept giving me the same thing. From my seat I could hardly hear Maynard and could not see the light show at all. Still it was awesome being there. I got more out of watching all the vids on you tube. Im happy to read all the posts of everyones experiences and what a great show it was for others.

Next time will be my time! Nothing less than front row.
Next time buy from a reseller, ebay, stubhub, seatgeek ect. That's what I did, it wasn't cheap but I got seats in the 5th row near the center. It was well worth it. If I had the nuts I'd get closer but I'm not flush with $$$$. I'd like to add to your complaint with my complaint that I didn't like the chairs, couldn't really move around and am I expected to sit? It's a Tool show full of visceral music so everyone was standing. I guess the chairs kept me from getting pushed in the back but they felt restrictive. Yes I would pay to see them again, with or without chairs. I've purchased numerous copies of Tool CD's, they get damaged from so much use. I have a whole catalogue of Bill Hicks material, he was a genius. I support Alex Grey, his clothing is in my closet and his prints are framed on my walls. In summation, I'm buying what Tool is selling.

Last edited by Expurg8d; 01-18-2012 at 09:44 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote