View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
04-22-2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frater H View Post
The Toroidal Universe

If the ideal shape of the higher dimensional continuum of the universe is the shape of a tube

torus, then the Abyss that the Qliphoth seem to come from is the empty middle of the torus.

It is the zero point of the dimensional continuum. If the Qliphoth had to cross the center of this

dimensional or temporal continuum to get here (it is likely that this crossing happened at the

Fracturing in the times of Atlantis), then they came from the Abyss and their momentum was

fundamentally backwards to ours. Instead of living off of the energy of Flow as we do, the

Qliphoth lived off of the negative energy of Entropy, or when energy is dispersed, due to death,

or other means of Entropy.

From what i have read it seem that Daath was once An archetype GOD form, that was responsible for our connection to higher knowledge of our unified nature. And taking the lucifer experiment from the spirit science videos, This GOD form was destroyed for the Lucifer experiment to be possible. but the energy that was Daath was spun off into the other Sepheroth, thus creating the Qliphoth, Which is spoken of in occult science as the world of shells. Now mind you the tree of life is a map of consciousness Gebura Severity seemed to be the place that most of this energy leaked over, This might be what some people might refer to as hell, specifically if one doesn't control their anger. The energy builds up into self destructive behavior, Like war. All the sepheroth have their Qliphoth.

IT would seem as though, The upper triad would from the center a sphere so to speak, then a ring around that sphere where Daath would be the empty space between the 2.

The Qliphoth Are shadows in the mind that have taken on a life of their own, deamons. They are hollow and noting more than mind less recursive habits. THey work them selves into the EGO, and formulate Identification, "This is me, this is the way i behave when this happens", "Dont fuck with me or ill ________" Again, during the "lucifer experiment" Im going to call it for reason of simplicity, They were nessary for a period of darkness where we were ascending through darkness and needed a defense mechanism. They were by all means an inevitability.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-22-2012 at 01:49 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #157
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frater H View Post
The Toroidal Universe

If the ideal shape of the higher dimensional continuum of the universe is the shape of a tube

torus, then the Abyss that the Qliphoth seem to come from is the empty middle of the torus.

It is the zero point of the dimensional continuum. If the Qliphoth had to cross the center of this

dimensional or temporal continuum to get here (it is likely that this crossing happened at the

Fracturing in the times of Atlantis), then they came from the Abyss and their momentum was

fundamentally backwards to ours. Instead of living off of the energy of Flow as we do, the

Qliphoth lived off of the negative energy of Entropy, or when energy is dispersed, due to death,

or other means of Entropy.

From what i have read it seem that Daath was once An archetype GOD form, that was responsible for our connection to higher knowledge of our unified nature. And taking the lucifer experiment from the spirit science videos, This GOD form was destroyed for the Lucifer experiment to be possible. but the energy that was Daath was spun off into the other Sepheroth, thus creating the Qliphoth, Which is spoken of in occult science as the world of shells. Now mind you the tree of life is a map of consciousness Gebura Severity seemed to be the place that most of this energy leaked over, This might be what some people might refer to as hell, specifically if one doesn't control their anger. The energy builds up into self destructive behavior, Like war. All the sepheroth have their Qliphoth.

IT would seem as though, The upper triad would from the center a sphere so to speak, then a ring around that sphere where Daath would be the empty space between the 2.

The Qliphoth Are shadows in the mind that have taken on a life of their own, deamons. They are hollow and noting more than mind less recursive habits. THey work them selves into the EGO, and formulate Identification, "This is me, this is the way i behave when this happens", "Dont fuck with me or ill ________" Again, during the "lucifer experiment" Im going to call it for reason of simplicity, They were nessary for a period of darkness where we were ascending through darkness and needed a defense mechanism. They were by all means an inevitability.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-22-2012 at 01:49 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote