View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
04-18-2012, 11:08 PM

There you go, the latest picture on the tool site. Problem 8 is currently being rehearsed.

Again i should point out the problem 8 is an unsolvable equation that models a Mobius strip.... well unsolvable by conventional methods. Shhhhh im not saying a word. >8)

Considering the nature of the puzzle and the geometry of the albums and this alchemical process that is being worked out through the music, its only fitting that the Mobeus strip is unconscious in its first presentation, but comes to light later on in the journey. Thus the reason for a hidden track, and then standard play list.

8th sphere Of the tree of life, Hod Splendor.
Thoth reins in this sphere as the god of intellect and language. You could say i have a close personal relationship with this fellow but thats neither here nor there. In this sphere there lies a "mobius strip", of intellect, for thought is recursive and it feeds it self, the state of mind is the condition and the effect becomes the next state of mind, thus the new condition.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-18-2012 at 11:18 PM..
Old 04-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #150
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

There you go, the latest picture on the tool site. Problem 8 is currently being rehearsed.

Again i should point out the problem 8 is an unsolvable equation that models a Mobius strip.... well unsolvable by conventional methods. Shhhhh im not saying a word. >8)

Considering the nature of the puzzle and the geometry of the albums and this alchemical process that is being worked out through the music, its only fitting that the Mobeus strip is unconscious in its first presentation, but comes to light later on in the journey. Thus the reason for a hidden track, and then standard play list.

8th sphere Of the tree of life, Hod Splendor.
Thoth reins in this sphere as the god of intellect and language. You could say i have a close personal relationship with this fellow but thats neither here nor there. In this sphere there lies a "mobius strip", of intellect, for thought is recursive and it feeds it self, the state of mind is the condition and the effect becomes the next state of mind, thus the new condition.
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.

Last edited by Sleeper0013; 04-18-2012 at 11:18 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote