View Single Post
Malonewhite
01-27-2012, 07:51 AM

I have been a lurker in here for years so this morning I thought I should finally register and join the community. I haven't missed a show within 400km of me since I first sawn them on the side stage at Lollapalooza in 92.

I had row 16 side view for the toronto show and last night I sat front row center stage of the upper bowl. I always find it hard to compare, both shows were fantastic, I did appreciate hearing ticks last night though and it was nice to be able to fully take in the fantastic visuals, as always.

Anyways, I am glad to finally join the forum and see you guys at some future shows!
Old 01-27-2012, 07:51 AM   #10
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 01.26.2012 - London, ON @ John Labatt Center

I have been a lurker in here for years so this morning I thought I should finally register and join the community. I haven't missed a show within 400km of me since I first sawn them on the side stage at Lollapalooza in 92.

I had row 16 side view for the toronto show and last night I sat front row center stage of the upper bowl. I always find it hard to compare, both shows were fantastic, I did appreciate hearing ticks last night though and it was nice to be able to fully take in the fantastic visuals, as always.

Anyways, I am glad to finally join the forum and see you guys at some future shows!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote