View Single Post
Old 11-25-2002, 09:03 AM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
reflection in general... as is the image of what is reflected. our moon as the other planets reflects the light of our center the sun. coming from a view of that the brilliance of what is being reflected upon surely would not be the same without it's counterpart that gives it it's source of reflection. how could we as people as we are exist the way we do without the light of the sun. our moon as inspiring as it can be would not shine without the source of life that feeds the entity of our solar system as a whole, nor would we. in our lives sometimes we tend to misplace our attention on what is reflected forgetting the source of that.my daughter is a reflection of myself and her mother, as we are of our parents and whatever we take in.in this we are the mirrors and the reflected at the same time. sounds like a paradox, it is, we are paradox. as is everything in between and beside. us as humans wish to accomplish whatever it is we will therefor we reflect, all we do is a reflection of some kind, no matter how small the act may be. in other words, cause and effect. if i point a gun at my head and pull the trigger the reflection of that is inevitably that i would cease in existance. at the same token the remains of my body would in some way form with the world around and be as one with it in this way. the act of meditation serving as a catalyst to feel oneness, peace, the reflection of coarse of action. if you percieve it then in some way it is reflected. though we cannot generally stare into the sun, she reflects her light upon the monn, the other planets, inspiring us to dig further into what is and can be. if everyone everywhere could reach the point of transcendant essence through meditation or whatever gets you there at the same moment in time what would that reflect, could we all see each other for what we are? reflections of everything. everything is everything.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote