View Single Post
Anon-Imus's Avatar Anon-Imus
07-31-2009, 04:44 PM

I really would love to see a LINK to this now infamous Maynard interview where he apparently claims he didn't want to tour. I've heard a lot of people echoing it like an overblown rumor, but have never seen/heard any proof.

I swear on my left big toe I heard a radio interview online during Maynard's wine signings at whole foods back in June in what I recall a rock station in Chicago (or some other major city he went to) that was 10 minutes of him talking about wine, and at the end of the interview when asked of the current tour, he said the "call in the favor" comment.

Since I read you post today and since I have nothing better to do, I searched high and low for this interview. But, for the life of me I could not find it or the link I had used to get to it. I hate to quote without references, but I did hear it. Maybe (conspiracy theory) it was pulled because it was bad for Tool.

At any rate this thread is probably dead now, and I just wanted to post my efforts. Sorry!

Last edited by Anon-Imus; 07-31-2009 at 04:49 PM..
Old 07-31-2009, 04:44 PM   #90
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

I really would love to see a LINK to this now infamous Maynard interview where he apparently claims he didn't want to tour. I've heard a lot of people echoing it like an overblown rumor, but have never seen/heard any proof.

I swear on my left big toe I heard a radio interview online during Maynard's wine signings at whole foods back in June in what I recall a rock station in Chicago (or some other major city he went to) that was 10 minutes of him talking about wine, and at the end of the interview when asked of the current tour, he said the "call in the favor" comment.

Since I read you post today and since I have nothing better to do, I searched high and low for this interview. But, for the life of me I could not find it or the link I had used to get to it. I hate to quote without references, but I did hear it. Maybe (conspiracy theory) it was pulled because it was bad for Tool.

At any rate this thread is probably dead now, and I just wanted to post my efforts. Sorry!

Last edited by Anon-Imus; 07-31-2009 at 04:49 PM..
OFFLINE |