View Single Post
mondegreen
07-29-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimLoK View Post
and i'm sorry if i made it sound as though anyone who complains about moshers is arrogant. that was not my point. my point was that although there are "moshers" and other types of "bad fans", the majority of the fans i saw at this show and have seen at other shows were really into the music and not disturbing anyone (the flash photography and maynard is a different story, though). so for someone (not necessarily you) that might go lumping EVERYONE at the show into a category of being a bad crowd just because of some inconsiderate ppl they witnessed, think of all the ppl being good little boys and girls at the show (like most of the posters on this site that have been to multiple shows and travled a long way to get to some of them). sorry bundahead. no offense intended:) hope you enjoy your next show.
I guess I should have more specific, too. I was standing directly in front of Maynard, and the vast majority of problems came from my left (in front of Adam). Specifically, there was a group of guys in Tool shirts who looked like they had all come together (If you're from Georgia you know what I mean - they just had "that look"). They seemed to be the ones starting most of the problems in that area. There were some cool people there, especially the small-ish woman who thanked me for taking the brunt of the punishment from the assholes.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #82
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimLoK View Post
and i'm sorry if i made it sound as though anyone who complains about moshers is arrogant. that was not my point. my point was that although there are "moshers" and other types of "bad fans", the majority of the fans i saw at this show and have seen at other shows were really into the music and not disturbing anyone (the flash photography and maynard is a different story, though). so for someone (not necessarily you) that might go lumping EVERYONE at the show into a category of being a bad crowd just because of some inconsiderate ppl they witnessed, think of all the ppl being good little boys and girls at the show (like most of the posters on this site that have been to multiple shows and travled a long way to get to some of them). sorry bundahead. no offense intended:) hope you enjoy your next show.
I guess I should have more specific, too. I was standing directly in front of Maynard, and the vast majority of problems came from my left (in front of Adam). Specifically, there was a group of guys in Tool shirts who looked like they had all come together (If you're from Georgia you know what I mean - they just had "that look"). They seemed to be the ones starting most of the problems in that area. There were some cool people there, especially the small-ish woman who thanked me for taking the brunt of the punishment from the assholes.
OFFLINE |