View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
04-06-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1211 View Post
Being in radio and having been the recipient of a couple of these RIAA Platinum albums (none from Tool), I can assure you that your theory is probably spot on. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that Problem 8 is embedded into the Vinyl that's encased in the glass. After all, if the song was mysteriously hidden on a CD, you'd think SOMEONE would have discovered it by now and it would be all over youtube. Nobody wants to bust those platinums open though...so until someone does, you're never going to hear Problem 8.
IT would seem that you may be wrong about that, seeing as Tool seems to be re-rehersing and re-recording The song.

Problem #8 Reimann hypothesis

it would seem that Nature (in her infinite wisdom) has played a practical joke on our mathematicians considering it created problem that involves a virtual mobius strip of chaos, where the a set of formulas that would normally create a valid model for prediction ends up right where it started at the beginning and with no resolution to the problem.

Its my opinion that this mathematical theory is direct proof of the cyclic nature of the reality we so delightfully believe exists separate from our own minds.

practical magik will relate, one can seek to control reality by grasping for external control, only to end up enslaving that which is within. But the real power comes from controlling that which is with in, and thus the external world follows suit.

Has any one ever considered that the relationship between the Body and the universe is like that of a mobius strip?
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
Old 04-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #120
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfield1211 View Post
Being in radio and having been the recipient of a couple of these RIAA Platinum albums (none from Tool), I can assure you that your theory is probably spot on. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that Problem 8 is embedded into the Vinyl that's encased in the glass. After all, if the song was mysteriously hidden on a CD, you'd think SOMEONE would have discovered it by now and it would be all over youtube. Nobody wants to bust those platinums open though...so until someone does, you're never going to hear Problem 8.
IT would seem that you may be wrong about that, seeing as Tool seems to be re-rehersing and re-recording The song.

Problem #8 Reimann hypothesis

it would seem that Nature (in her infinite wisdom) has played a practical joke on our mathematicians considering it created problem that involves a virtual mobius strip of chaos, where the a set of formulas that would normally create a valid model for prediction ends up right where it started at the beginning and with no resolution to the problem.

Its my opinion that this mathematical theory is direct proof of the cyclic nature of the reality we so delightfully believe exists separate from our own minds.

practical magik will relate, one can seek to control reality by grasping for external control, only to end up enslaving that which is within. But the real power comes from controlling that which is with in, and thus the external world follows suit.

Has any one ever considered that the relationship between the Body and the universe is like that of a mobius strip?
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote