View Single Post
frosty nugs
04-04-2012, 09:50 PM

Good to see the mysterious lost page is still haunting these forums. As for the post, I don't think Blair would have posted a picture of what he was talking about along with "only 30 copies may be in existence" also along with "I'm not sure which bassist recorded the song" if he was just joking. All signs point to a very early Aenema track that didn't make the cut which was included on the vinyl nobody ever thought to play. Why he bothered telling us about it when none of us will likely ever get the chance to actually play one of those albums is probably where the April fool's joke lies. That, and getting a good laugh at all the people putting various portions of their Tool CD cases on their turntables while trying to make out some sort of song among all the scratching and popping.

Last edited by frosty nugs; 04-04-2012 at 09:52 PM..
Old 04-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #115
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Good to see the mysterious lost page is still haunting these forums. As for the post, I don't think Blair would have posted a picture of what he was talking about along with "only 30 copies may be in existence" also along with "I'm not sure which bassist recorded the song" if he was just joking. All signs point to a very early Aenema track that didn't make the cut which was included on the vinyl nobody ever thought to play. Why he bothered telling us about it when none of us will likely ever get the chance to actually play one of those albums is probably where the April fool's joke lies. That, and getting a good laugh at all the people putting various portions of their Tool CD cases on their turntables while trying to make out some sort of song among all the scratching and popping.

Last edited by frosty nugs; 04-04-2012 at 09:52 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote