View Single Post
dancingflame
11-22-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpntnthc123 View Post
you gotta be a pretty sick mofo to think thats a funny april fools joke. thats just not funny at all. hope is naive?
actually i would love to hear the song...and i still have hope..but i would also like to hear all of the tapes of the jams they ever recorded (although there is probably a lot of weird stuff)...but where are the hints? its quite difficult to find it out...all i do from now on is posting something cynic now and then and hope someone finds it and shares it online or something...in the meantime i could listen to "divorced" by the melvins again...btw: the helium-story wasn`t even an aprils fool joke, it was printed in a drum-magazine which i find REALLY amusing...
Old 11-22-2011, 05:57 AM   #97
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpntnthc123 View Post
you gotta be a pretty sick mofo to think thats a funny april fools joke. thats just not funny at all. hope is naive?
actually i would love to hear the song...and i still have hope..but i would also like to hear all of the tapes of the jams they ever recorded (although there is probably a lot of weird stuff)...but where are the hints? its quite difficult to find it out...all i do from now on is posting something cynic now and then and hope someone finds it and shares it online or something...in the meantime i could listen to "divorced" by the melvins again...btw: the helium-story wasn`t even an aprils fool joke, it was printed in a drum-magazine which i find REALLY amusing...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote