View Single Post
dancingflame
10-19-2011, 09:24 AM

just saw a documentary about the riemann hypothesis...1996 (the year aenima came out) was quite an important year for the researchers (there was conference with scientists from diffferent disciplines in that year)...i don`t know much about math but its a kind of unsolved puzzle that could give answers about primenumbers and their relevance in sub-atomic physics, quantummechanics and stuff like this...i am quite sure it is all a big blair joke again :D
tool is a wonderful waste of time, inner_eulogy- your posts are really a great lecture, probably all 6,378 of them (jeeeeez- thats much TIME spent here...)

Last edited by dancingflame; 10-19-2011 at 09:28 AM..
Old 10-19-2011, 09:24 AM   #85
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Tool: Problem 8 (Reimann hypothesis) Real or fake?

just saw a documentary about the riemann hypothesis...1996 (the year aenima came out) was quite an important year for the researchers (there was conference with scientists from diffferent disciplines in that year)...i don`t know much about math but its a kind of unsolved puzzle that could give answers about primenumbers and their relevance in sub-atomic physics, quantummechanics and stuff like this...i am quite sure it is all a big blair joke again :D
tool is a wonderful waste of time, inner_eulogy- your posts are really a great lecture, probably all 6,378 of them (jeeeeez- thats much TIME spent here...)

Last edited by dancingflame; 10-19-2011 at 09:28 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote