View Single Post
bigdaddycain's Avatar bigdaddycain
08-04-2009, 04:27 AM

<Great show though, thanks for the tix Sean. They were actually pretty money, a lot better than I had thought, that's the vantage point I really like.>

No problem, Brendan....glad they worked out to your liking. Kind of a 'top down' view, huh? That's what I remember from the STP show.

Our seats were ridiculous....I was so close to Adam I could see everything he was doing...Maynard to. I had no one blocking my view since we were at the end of the row.....no one seated in the next section to my left because it was blocked off.

This was a cool point of view, seeing that we sat in almost the same seats on Justins side for the Baltimore show in 07.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:27 AM   #54
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

<Great show though, thanks for the tix Sean. They were actually pretty money, a lot better than I had thought, that's the vantage point I really like.>

No problem, Brendan....glad they worked out to your liking. Kind of a 'top down' view, huh? That's what I remember from the STP show.

Our seats were ridiculous....I was so close to Adam I could see everything he was doing...Maynard to. I had no one blocking my view since we were at the end of the row.....no one seated in the next section to my left because it was blocked off.

This was a cool point of view, seeing that we sat in almost the same seats on Justins side for the Baltimore show in 07.