View Single Post
BramBonesBadass's Avatar BramBonesBadass
08-01-2009, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatsarealzinger View Post
FANTASTIC show!

Every song was great. No complaints at all.

Can't wait until next time...

Ditto!

Did anyone notice the weird section they played before vicarious? It was kind of "electronic"/techno sounding.....mostly led by danny....did they play this at any of the other shows? It was strange to say the least....the band followed right along, could this be a glimpse of what their new album will be like?

More details later!......I dont know what all the complaining was about....maynard was fucking ON!

instead of the leatherman/underwear getup....he was rocking the "old" 10KD outfit with jeans and bullhorn.....I wonder if he was just on his period for the last 2 weeks....I didnt know leather briefs were mega absorbent...
Old 08-01-2009, 04:58 AM   #44
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.30.09 - Fairfax, VA @ Patriot Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatsarealzinger View Post
FANTASTIC show!

Every song was great. No complaints at all.

Can't wait until next time...

Ditto!

Did anyone notice the weird section they played before vicarious? It was kind of "electronic"/techno sounding.....mostly led by danny....did they play this at any of the other shows? It was strange to say the least....the band followed right along, could this be a glimpse of what their new album will be like?

More details later!......I dont know what all the complaining was about....maynard was fucking ON!

instead of the leatherman/underwear getup....he was rocking the "old" 10KD outfit with jeans and bullhorn.....I wonder if he was just on his period for the last 2 weeks....I didnt know leather briefs were mega absorbent...
OFFLINE |